Someone is very quiet.

Every now and then I realize that I can hear myself think - a certain little someone is not telling me about the picture she is drawing, asking me what they took out of the dog so that she cannot have puppies, or requesting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Even though it's never really been anything bad, when she's that quiet, I always get a little nervous.

Usually, though, it's all good.
Photobucket

Reading. It's FUNdamental!!

I have to admit though - hearing a 3-year-old try to wrap her mouth around 'fallopian tubes' is kinda cute.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How cute. Nature magazines, no less. :)
Laura said…
Thanks, CP! Her grandma (my mama) sends them to her, and I peek at them when I get a chance too! :)

Thrilled to see you - I know you're busy, and I appreciate you stopping in!

Popular Posts