Dinner Menu, First Full Week of April!

This year is moving quickly!  Me...not so much.  I had my second vaccine dose late last week.  I was a little tired over the weekend, but honestly, it was just a little more than my regular weekend tired.  I'm really thankful that my side effects were so mild.

Easter dinner.  Brussels sprouts went on sale, so we switched that up!

We had beautiful weather for Easter weekend.  We hid some eggs outdoors, which doesn't always happen here (some years we have snow).  We went for walks, called faraway family, and enjoyed a relaxing day.  We had a nice meal, too!

This is the plan for dinners for the coming week:

T.  baked potatoes, toppings of choice, oranges

W. meatball soup,  sliced cheddar, homemade sourdough, apples

R. tacos (we are on a bit of a taco kick!), refried beans, pineapple

F. vegan 'chicken' nuggets, oven fries, roasted Brussels sprouts, apples

S. fancy ramen, fresh fruit

S. sausage-potato-onion-vegetable skillet, salad, fresh fruit

M. grilled chicken, steamed rice, pan-seared Brussels sprouts, fresh fruit

Homemade sourdough.  Still learning, but they are coming out well!

That's the plan.   What are you going to eat this week?


Comments

Gina said…
I found you at the Prudent Homemaker site. Your bread looked great! I caught wild yeast when yeast was hard to get last spring but my bread was so sour! I think my starter wasn’t strong enough to rise in a short time? How is the sout in your bepread and did you add a little yeast?

I love homemaking blogs and look forward to following here. Have a good week!

Popular Posts