Wee Update and Goals

Oh, hello!

It's been a little over six years since I updated this blog, and a few things about my life are different.  Before, I was home more-or-less full time...now, I am working full time.  Before, there were chickens, rabbits, sometimes turkeys and ducks, along with a dog and a cat.  We still have pets, but we have re-homed our farm animals.  I really enjoy gardening, and I am still learning new strategies and techniques.  Thanks to the deer, I have to fence and cover all the garden plots!

We remain a frugal family, and one of my primary reasons for resurrecting this blog is to share the things we do to stretch our dollars, and the things we enjoy that are little to no cost.  The pandemic has impacted many people's health and finances, and in some families, it has impacted both.  If I can help someone stretch the resources they have, and if that makes life a little easier, I will call that success!

What challenges are you facing?  Do you wish you could spend less on groceries?  Are you feeling like there is nothing fun to do without spending lots of money?  Are your utilities messing with your budget?  Do you have a budget?  If you're willing to share what will help you most, I'll do my best to share what I know!  

Comments

Popular Posts