Ongoing Goals

Faith and Family
> continue with daily devotionals
>write two encouraging notes to church members/friends
> pray daily for my husband and daughter
> second sewing lesson with my daughter This almost happened...and then it didn't, lol.
> institute family game/movie night This week it was game night - we played a silly, fun game called Jumpin' Monkeys
> institute a family activity on the weekend - something active like hiking, sledding, etc. We went for a hike.  It felt good to get out in  the fresh air, for sure!
> plan Sunday school lesson
> bake something to take to church on Sunday I made a loaf of peanut butter bread - tasty!

House and Home
> shell one 2 quart bowl of pecans sigh.....I must get onto this!
> plan menu based on items on hand to reduce pantry and save money Done - I will post it tomorrow.
> finalize weekly home care plan for homemaker's binder  Finally done - yay!
> work at least two rows per day on afghan for bedroom It appears I am taking a break from this.  Time to get back on track!
> clean kitchen window
> Stay home more. Lately, it feels as if I'm needing to run over to the little town nearby rather often. I want to reduce these little trips and have more time at home (and more fuel in my gas tank). I'm going to attempt to do all the nearby errands (bank, library, walmart, etc.) Wednesday, and only Wednesday. This went better than I had expected.  Our current schedule is local errands Wednesday, 'city' errands and church volunteering on Friday, and then church on Sunday.  I'm going to do my best to stick with that.  This week, it went well!

Personal and Health
> add information to one tab on this blog still a work in progress....coming soon!!
> drink four (16oz.) glasses of water per day fail, Fail, FAIL!!
> continue to use book The Solution to work out healthier lifestyle plan
> go for a long walk where I can get active and spend some time with God Yes!  Finally!
> make some free time each day to rejuvinate I've been spending some time each day reading or working on a jigsaw puzzle, and it has helped me feel like I have acutally experienced free time. (I don't get that feeling if I'm on Facebook, know what I mean?)
> 7+ hours of sleep per night This was a better sleep week - I slept a little deeper and got more rest than I've been getting.


And now, for this week!

Faith and Family
I am removing some of the ongoing goals that I seem to have made into habits.  No sense boring you with the same things each week!
> continue with family game/movie night
> institute a family activity on the weekend - something active like hiking, sledding, etc.
> read One Thousand Gifts by Anne Voskamp
> look for a children's or family devotional to do with my daughter each day

House and Home
> shell one 2 quart bowl of pecans
> dust the ceiling fans and light fixtures
> clean the adhesive off the garage siding, near the windows
> plan menu based on items on hand to reduce pantry and save money
> work at least two rows per day on afghan for bedroom
> Stay home more - limit errands to Wednesday (town) and Friday (city).

Personal and Health
> add information to one tab on this blog
> incorporate photos into my blogging
> drink four (16oz.) glasses of water per day
> continue to use book The Solution to work out healthier lifestyle plan
> go for a long walk where I can get active and spend some time with God
> make some free time each day to rejuvinate
> 7+ hours of sleep per night

Comments

Popular Posts