If only I'd written it down!

I made something yummy today. It's similar to a rice crispie treat, but not. There was some melted butter, marshmallows, and peanut butter mixed together. Instead of rice crispies I used cheerios. I put that in the pan, then sprinkled chocolate chips on top. I didn't really make enough (it was too thin in the pan), so I made it again, and put the second 'batch' on top of the first batch. So I have these peanut buttery marshmallow cheerio crispies with a layer of chocolate in the middle.

I just wonder if I'll ever be able to make them again?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Cat,
My dd makes something like that for CHRISTmas treats.
She does use the rice krispies, but I imagine cheerios would work just as well.
I'll ask her for the link when she gets home.
Love your blog!
Hugs and God bless,
Helen(grammea)
grammea22@verizon.net

Popular Posts