Chicken Project

Hello, Dearies,

If you check the chicken project page, you'll see that we've added a few things.  Many thanks to my friend Kelly, who made the feed sack totes.  They are SO cool!  She also made the adorable frilly purple scarf that was added.

I may never finish this thing....

Me?  I've been working on this scarf FOREVER, and it's still not done.  I tried the knitting loom, and it's really cool, but much slower than crochet is for me.  So...I really didn't have anything to add that I made.  All the new items are from Kelly, who is a total rock star.  The scarf has a hat that goes with it, and it's done, but I don't like how I finished the top, so I plan to re-do it as well.  I doubt they'll be ready in time for The Chicken Project, so they will be donated locally to someone in need.

The end of The Chicken Project is approaching, as is Christmas.  The last day that I'll be mailing scarves or totes is Wednesday, December 18.  Please keep in mind that I need to have received your payment before I mail your item, which means a little planning may be in order.  Any scarves that remain after the 18th will be donated to local charities that will give them to people in need.  Items made by Kelly will be returned to her - she donated her time and materials, so she can do with them as she likes.  I think this is the best way to handle any remaining items, so they aren't just sitting around here when they could be put to good use.

Again, thank you for your support and your awesomeness!

With love and gratitude,
-Laura at TenThingsFarm

Comments

Popular Posts