Goals for the Week

Hello, All,

I think I'm going to change things up just a bit.  Rather than listing goals and then followup and new goals each week, I'm going to list out what needs to be done on my dry erase board here at home.  As many weekdays as I can manage I'll start a conversation on the TenThingsFarm facebook page where we can all be a little accountable to one another with what we need to do on that day.  This is mostly an effort to not bore you to death with things like 'move shoes and stuff to the basement door for winter'...especially since some of those things take me weeks to get to.

I do think that having a list helps me...I guess I just need to see it more, and the dry erase board is right where I'll see it all the time.  Hope to see you on the facebook page!

Best,
-Laura at TenThingsFarm

Comments

Liz said…
I am a list maker myself. It helps to remind me of what needs to be done. Plus the checked off ones makes me feel like I accomplished something.
Laura said…
Me too, Liz! In this case, I've been erasing them, so my goal is an empty column!

Popular Posts