Suppers this Week.

Husband was on nights last week so we didn't plan a menu.  This week...well, it's supposed to be hot, so I'm going to do some grilling and try to keep things simple.  I am not making major plans for breakfasts and lunches, but I do want to make some blueberry scones, and lunches are generally leftovers.  There, that's done! heeeee

Supper plans look like this:

grilled chicken, red broccoli salad (this is that over the top one with bacon, red grapes, sunflower seeds, etc. etc.)

chili (from the freezer) and rice

grilled chicken salads - we will start to add in a few greens from our garden, and homemade croutons

eggs to order, spam fried rice, green beans

barbecue chicken pizza, veggie sticks and dip

spaghetti with sauce, garden salad, garlic toast.

Sunday will be special - my in-laws are coming for a visit, and we can hardly wait to see them!  I'm pretty sure the plan is to go out that evening, even though it's Father's day and it'll be a busy day at most restaurants.  In preparation for their visit I'll be making kimchee, along with a couple of pies, but I'm not sure what else. 

Anyway, that's the plan, such as it is.  I hope you have a good, tasty week at your house!

Comments

Cathy said…
I remember reading that you used your used Choffy grounds in something. What was that again? And did you use it in addition to some other type of chocolate? Those grounds smell sooooo good!

Popular Posts