Meals for the Week

Until May ends, I think I'm just posting supper, because there is just a lot going on.  That said, we were watching some cooking show on PBS the other day, and I think I have to make 'egg in a hole' one day for breakfast, just for fun!  Anyway...here are the supper plans, in no particular order:

BLT sandwiches
beans w/bacon soup
fresh fruit

bacon/cream cheese jalapeno poppers
taco salad
fresh fruit

beef stew curry
steamed rice
fresh fruit

roast turkey breast
stuffing
green beans
apple cobbler

stir fry w/mixed vegetables
rice (or maybe noodles, we'll see)
fresh fruit

potato/ham/spring vegetable frittata
toast
fruit salad

grilled bratwurst on buns
fries
pickles
fresh fruit

Yep, that's the plan.  We have everything on hand for these meals with the exception of fresh fruit.  I mean...we have some, but I'll need to pick up some more.  If there are no good fresh fruit sales, we have plenty of home-canned peaches, pears, apples, applesauce and more, so we can make do.

What are you eating this week?

Comments

Popular Posts