Cathy, You're a Winner, and a Choffy discount for everyone!

Our first winner never claimed her Choffy prize, so let's try this again!  If your name is Cathy and you said:

Anonymous
My favorite chocolate item is any nut or fruit covered in chocolate. It has to be milk chocolate for me.

I would try the Ivory Coast. The think I like most about this is that I could have a chocolate "fix" using my French press and I can control the sugar in it. Being a diabetic, I have to watch the sugar intake.

I was looking for a consultant near me. I can't find one. Does the consultant need to be in my area or could Terra be my consultant?

...then please email me at tenthingsfarm@gmail.com so I can get you connected with Terra to claim your prize!

Secondly, Terra has offered us a Choffy discount!  Terra says:

If you order and sign up for auto ship then I will give you a $5 rebate if you email me your customer number, address, and let me know you found out about my page from your TenThingsFarm.  My email is choffyforyou@yahoo.com

Thanks!
-Terra
 
Deliciousness for one and all!  Hope to hear from you soon, Cathy.  Say...by May 12?  If not, I'll post a new winner on the 13th.  Also, to answer Cathy's question above, your consultant does not have to be local to you - we can all order from Terra. :)

Best,
-Laura at TenThingsFarm

Comments

Cathy said…
I am so happy and excited to try Choffy. Woo hoo!

Popular Posts