Eucharisteo (verb) to be grateful, feel thankful, give thanks. The root word of eucharisteo is charis, meaning “grace”, while its derivative in Greek is chara, meaning “joy”. This one word, eucharisteo, encompasses a literary progression of giving thanks, finding grace, and experiencing joy.
28. February sunshine
29. muddy shoes
31. the smell of sun-dried laundry
32. wicker baskets
33. cinnamon sticks
34. children lost in wonder
36. new opportunities
38. birth - of ideas, kittens, realizations, creativity....
39. rebirth - and remembering who we really always were....
40. calling, back and forth, with Great Horned Owls
42. cold, still nights when I can see my breath as vapor
42. muscles sore enough to tell me I've done something
43. the generosity of complete strangers
44. church friends who call, just to say hi