A Peek at Our Week

One of Daughter's classes right now is Sign Language.  She is really enjoying it, and we are supplementing her learning with Signing Time videos from the library.  They really  help the lessons come alive.  I sure do love our library!

Saturday morning there was a pig visiting our neighborhood library, so we went to the program and petted her.  She was a cute little thing, and the program was a lot of fun.


Saturday afternoon was another Chicken Program - this one downtown.  It was a lot of fun and the children were really well behaved (you know...for children!)  I took a Silkie rooster, and he surprised me by crowing some during the program.  The kids really got a kick out of it!

I've been crocheting more, because I really want to get this throw done so I can start on prayer shawls, scarves and hats for a ministry we're starting at church.  I'll share more about this soon!

On Monday, Daughter started swim lessons.  I think she's going to like it a lot!  We learned about special times/pricing for homeschool families, and I think we'll be visiting the pool more frequently.


All in all, it was a good and busy week - we also had school, after all, and housekeeping, and meals!  We hope you had a great week too!





Comments

Kellie said…
sounds like great fun! she is sure growing up! :)

Popular Posts