Sunday, January 13, 2013

Goals - January 13-19

First, a summary of last week and how I did....and did not. I think I had underestimated how much of a re-adjustment it would be to start back with school...but I did get a few things done!

Faith and Family
> continue with daily devotionals
> make more cards, then write two encouraging notes to church members/friends
> pray daily for my husband and daughter
> second sewing lesson with my daughter We were busy enough with school, and we'll do this soon.
> back-to-school week - adjust life accordingly
> begin devotional book for homeschool families I've determined that this book is 'too old' for my daughter, and we'll save it for later.
> develop Sunday School curriculum (I just became a Sunday School teacher!)
> create materials, etc. needed for Sunday School  I have memory verses, a craft and a devotional.
> bake something to take to church on Sunday  took a  fruit/pecan yeast bread

House and Home
> shell 3 bowls of pecans
> mill flours and make hot roll mix, corn bread mix
> plan menu based on items on hand to reduce pantry and save money
> clean oven and see if I can figure out how to adjust it (safely!)
> find necessary replacement parts and install curtain rod and curtains in daughter's bedroom
> work on organizing home library - better organize the nonfiction books. Currently they are grouped by topic...sort of...and I want to go through and get them better organized.
> finalize weekly home care plan for homemaker's binder - I'm close on this one, but I have a little more tweaking to do.
> work at least two rows per day on afghan for bedroom
> clean pet carriers (they are dusty) for chicken program this coming Saturday

Personal and Health
> add information to one tab on this blog Check out the Menu Planning tab!
> drink four (16oz.) glasses of water per day
> do daily stretches
> continue to use book The Solution to work out healthier lifestyle plan
> three exercise sessions where I can get active and listen to God
> make some free time each day to rejuvinate I've been reading Christian fiction and working a jigsaw puzzle with my husband. 
> 7+ hours of sleep per night


This Week's Goals

Faith and Family
> continue with daily devotionals
>write two encouraging notes to church members/friends
> pray daily for my husband and daughter
> second sewing lesson with my daughter
> institute family game/movie night (Last Friday we played a board game after supper, this Friday will be a movie, and we'll alternate.)
> institute a family activity on the weekend - something active like hiking, sledding, etc.
> plan Sunday school lesson
> bake something to take to church on Sunday

House and Home
> shell 3 bowls of pecans
> plan menu based on items on hand to reduce pantry and save money
> clean oven and see if I can figure out how to adjust it (safely!)
> work on organizing home library - better organize the nonfiction books. Currently they are grouped by topic...sort of...and I want to go through and get them better organized.
> finalize weekly home care plan for homemaker's binder
> work at least two rows per day on afghan for bedroom

Personal and Health
> add information to one tab on this blog
> drink four (16oz.) glasses of water per day
> continue to use book The Solution to work out healthier lifestyle plan
> three exercise sessions where I can get active and listen to God (I've been very reluctant with this - the exercise part, not the God part.)
> make some free time each day to rejuvinate
> 7+ hours of sleep per night




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails