98%

Hubby told me today that 49 of the 50 United States have some snow right now...if the mountains in Hawaii get a little, we'd be at 100%.

I just thought that was really interesting. Plus, I haven't had time to upload pictures and blog my Super Saving Saturday stuff, nor the items I'm working on for the quilt group, nor a few other things you may or may not find interesting.

We are supposed to get a snow tomorrow, so maybe that will slow me down and I can get caught up with y'all. Or maybe I'll take a nap. Doesn't hibernation sound nice sometimes?

Stay warm!

-Laura

Comments

That is really interesting ~ I didn't realize it had snowed in so many places. I never think of states like Mississippi and Louisiana getting snow!

It sounds like your crazy busy like me ~ trying to finish up the pantry, starting quilting projects (with a deadline of Thursday...eep!), insurance claim paperwork, and on and on...

Love and hugs, Dearie!

Popular Posts