A Little Here, A Little There

Have you joined Swagbucks yet? I've been using it for a while now, and I really like it a lot. Swagbucks is a search engine, like google, or ask, or yahoo search, but when you do your online searches through Swagbucks, you are randomly awarded Swag 'bucks'. There is a Swag Store where you can trade in your bucks for prizes.
Search & Win
My prize of choice is the $5 Amazon e-gift card. You can get one for 45 Swagbucks, and let me tell you 45 Swagbucks can accumulate pretty fast! Not only do you get rewarded for your own searches, you get Swagbucks from the searches of people you refer, up to 100 per referral.
Search & Win
We used Swagbucks to get our Family Gift this Christmas - WiiFit Plus. It's a blast, y'all! I haven't even gotten to try all the new games yet, but I love Tilt City and the one with the flying chicken (though, I admit, my arms get tired!) We even bought some Christmas presents for family and friends with our Swagbucks this year.
Search & Win
Interested? Go here and see what you think! Oh yeah, and when you sign up, they give you 3 Swagbucks to get you started - yay!

Comments

Popular Posts