All ready!

The pies (one pumpkin, one apple crunch) are baked and cooling, the fudge is made, cut and plated, and the cooler is scrubbed, ready for ice to surround ice cream for travel (pray that works out, please!)

This year, we are goin'-a-visitin' for Thanksgiving. Hubby's cousin invited us to come and eat, visit, and make some new friends. As much as I love to cook, in all honesty, I couldn't be happier! Little Bit is really excited too.

In other news, I got to meet my dear twin sister in person! What a lovely family - so friendly! It was so easy to visit, talk about this and that...have you ever met someone and had the feeling that you've known them all along? It was like that, and it was great! We snapped a couple of quick photos before they continued on their journey (a 27 hour drive - yikes!), but the interwebs are not co-operating in the upload, so I will post them soon, OK? Right now I'm just going to take a hot shower and get some sleep.

I don't have any big, moving, inspirational Thanksgiving message to share, but I do send y'all love and hugs and wishes for a wonderful holiday.

Love, hugs and pumpkin pie,
-Laura at TenThingsFarm

Comments

Ella said…
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings, GG

Popular Posts