I did it! I finally did it!

At the beginning of this year I decided that it was time to get healthier and lose some weight. I also decided that I was sick and tired of dieting, because when I diet I lose 5 or 10 pounds, then I gain back 8 or 12. VERY frustrating.

Well, dear readers, as of this morning at my TOPS meeting, I finally hit the 20 pound mark. Actually, I've lost 20 1/2 pounds. Eighty two sticks of butter!

I didn't diet. Sometimes I was more thoughtful - more mindful - of what I was doing, and other times, not so much. I mean, hey - it took me close to 10 months to lose 20 pounds, so this isn't exactly The Biggest Loser.

I am so, so happy. I'm not done or anything, but I'm filled with glee!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
YAY!!!!! Good for you :)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Cat!
I've lost a few (very few)but at least I am going down and not up.
I'm so happy for you!
By the way,please wish kitten a happy birthday for me.
Love and God bless,
Helen(grammea)
Ella said…
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, GG
stacey said…
congratulations, that's wonderful!

Popular Posts