Last summer Hubby worked really hard in the northeast quarter of our little homestead to rid it of yucca plants. This involves lots of digging, wearing good gloves, and a sharp eye. The smaller ones are easy to miss, but they really tear up mower blades (not to mention legs).
It was a beautiful day here today, and since I didn't feel like trying to start the tiller, I loaded up the wagon with necessary supplies (and my little sweetie) and we headed out to the northwest quarter.
It didn't take long to gather up a wagonload.
We hadn't covered that much ground, either, but since our little one wanted to go inside (she's recuperating from a head cold) we just did one wagonload of yucca.
100 down, 48,286 to go! Then, I can start mowing. Yippeee!