Fun and Games

We've been busy lately - playing. Hi-Ho, Cherry-O, Memory, play dough, Wii Fit games, and I Spy. Teaching I Spy to a little one is fun. Little Bit picked up the guessing part right away, and now she wants to play all the time. When she is the 'spyer', she still says, "I spy, with my little eye - the piano bench!" It's still fun, though. She's amazed that I always get it right on my first guess! ;)

We were playing playdough today too, and I think it's time for a new batch. If we get that made tomorrow, I'll take a few pics and post the recipe. It's easy, inexpensive, and it lasts for months! Best of all, it's lots easier to clean up than the commercial stuff.

What are your favorite games and activities for indoor days? Which ones are from your childhood, and which ones have your children taught you?

Comments

Unknown said…
Fun, fun! I love games and I love hm playdough! I need to make some! It's been awhile. Somehow we ended up with commercial play dough...it stays hidden in the game closet. I think I will get it out for the lil ones to enjoy after our quiet time.
I always enjoy seeing what your up to, my friend. Hugz.
Tara said…
Liam got a really cool game for his 3rd birthday called Zingo. It's like Bingo but a little more age appropriate. I definitely recommend it for this preschool age!

Popular Posts