Coupon Check!

Are you couponing this month? It's a SUPERFANTASTIC month for it, let me tell ya! Companies have coupons out with large dollar amounts - and the stores have sales to try and get your Thanksgiving dollar, resulting in tons of free or nearly free stuff! Little bit and I took 3 big bags of stuff to the food pantry this morning - a lot of it was stuff we won't use, but we got for free or for pennies on the dollar. It felt good to take in so much without spending so much!!

So far this month, I've spent $88.34 money and used $133.88 in coupons/rebates. That is amazing, isn't it? AND...in that $88.34, about $22 or so of it was for the 60+ pounds of turkey I've socked away in my freezer. That deserves a....

HOO, DOGGIES!

So, how are you doing with the shoppin'?

Comments

Popular Posts