Hello, Harvard? Got one for ya!

See that cute little kid that's fishing in that picture, top right? She will be three in October.

Yesterday we were talking about cats. We love cats, and we talk about them a lot. She told me she wanted to look up cats in the dictionary. How cute! I was busy doing something, so she decided to do it herself.

"What letters are for cat, Mommy?"

"C, a, t." I answered.

I heard the turning of pages, and all, but I wasn't right there. I didn't know what book she was looking in or anything like that.

A few minutes later, I was in the living room, and I found this...
Photobucket

I guess that says it all! :)

Comments

Toni said…
Smart cookie. She can look up that word next!
Laurie and Bill said…
What a smart little cookie! LOL! Amazing out of all those pages, she found it. Amazing!
Laura said…
I'm amazed too! I know she was finding the pictures, but that's a BIG dictionary!

Now, if I could just get her to quit spraying 'Sta-Sof-Fro' on the tuft of hair on her Baby Bop!!!

Popular Posts