Welcome to my corner!

Hello! I can't believe you are HERE, reading this! Thank you for stopping in.

I'm just getting started. White walls, no curtains, boxes to be unpacked - not much to see just yet. With a little time (and some learning curve) I hope to carve out a spot where I can share some information with those who are interested.

My goal is to share my experiences and encourage others to move toward a life that is self-sufficient, frugal and fun.

I love learning about and trying new things. If you like things orderly, succinct, and logical, this may not be the place for you. I tend to move from unrelated project to unrelated project, but it does keep things interesting!

OK, I'm gonna go unpack a few boxes and start setting up 'home'. Check back in a couple days, there just might be something to see!

Comments

Karyn said…
i love your blog my friend! welcome to the neighborhood :)

Popular Posts